Friday, December 30, 2011

The Legend of the Monk and the Merchant by Terry Felber (CBR-III #51)


Cannonball Read III: Book #51/52
Published: 2005
Pages: 160 (189,914 total pages so far)
Genre: Self-help

Okay, so this is not a book I would ever pick out on my own. I wasn't even going to include it for CBR, but I was one book short. My husband wanted me to read it because he's all into these leadership/business books right now. I find them to be INCREDIBLY boring. 

This book was no exception. It's pretty short, but felt like it took weeks to read. I was just so bored. It's basically an allegory about good business and money practices. It's a fable of sorts about a young boy learning good business ideas from his granddad in 16th century Italy. 

If you're into these type of books, I guess it wouldn't be that bad. I personally just can't imagine anything more boring than reading business books, so I'm probably not the best person to review this type of book.

No comments:

Post a Comment